DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Upgraded firmware - no image transmission - mavic pro 2

I think your grasp on reality is slightly different to mine..

I tried dji assistant, I tried everything physically possible. Dji admit there is no physical damage. Loads of other people have had the same problem after this specific update. And as they are sending out new drones instead of fixing sort of says a lot

I think your grasp on reality is slightly different to mine..

I tried dji assistant, I tried everything physically possible. Dji admit there is no physical damage. Loads of other people have had the same problem after this specific update. And as they are sending out new drones instead of fixing sort of says a lot
If you are convinved of this, then your solution is 100% in your hands: DJI does not force you to do updates and take the risk you describe. With an iPhone or a Tesla you are even forced to buy a new one if you want to run apps on an older model thag stops updating. But you are right, we have a slightly different vision but it is great we respect each other as example of corporage gouvernance! Thx, i respect you for this, really! +je

It does force you to do firmware updates. It gets to a point where it says it literally won't fly without them. . . Even if you use Assistant and downgrade, it is still broken and won't let you fly.
I don't think dji would intentionally release an update that broke everyone's mavic 2's so they have to buy a new one. As there isn't even a mavic 3.

Reactions: Van Belle Jean Marc
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica