DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

upgrading from v01.00.0000 to v01.00.0100 disabled my obstacle avoidance

noobAtl404

Reactions
mavic 2 pro - android s8

upgrading from v01.00.0000 to v01.00.0100 disabled my obstacle avoidance. here are a couple screenshots to compare.

20181020_221759.png

20181020_222014.png

Last edited:
Did you ever try to fly it outside after the update? All users reporting this in a German forum said it was gone after the first outdoor launch.

What they mean is it may appear disabled until you launch. Then it displays normal.
It may revert to showing disabled when you land. DJI is aware of this and should be fixed in next update.
It is otherwise working.

Reactions: Venic
It's just obstacle avoidance. Put it in the air and see if it is enabled. If it's not enabled, land it. Fool proof way to test the above theories.

Turns on in the air. Behaviour change. something they didnt document with the firmware.

The DJI Go 4 app was updated for the Android and Apple IOS.

They made an error in the android app that shows the OA red when on the ground. They will release an update shortly.

It still functions correctly on the drone and in the app its just the colour is incorrect on Android at the moment.

I to download new firmware update and it changed all sensors to red but as soon as I took off they changed to normal

The DJI Go 4 app was updated for the Android and Apple IOS.

They made an error in the android app that shows the OA red when on the ground. They will release an update shortly.

It still functions correctly on the drone and in the app its just the colour is incorrect on Android at the moment.
It's past "shortly" and no updates to app.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d