DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Upgrading moters.......

Coming from a guy that advertises DJI products. Bias much?
I recommend products that are known to work (including lots of non-DJI products). Luckily, you can do what you want with your own aircraft. Sometimes people like to find out the hard way ;)

Reactions: wayy510 and MavicMo
I know this is an old post. But DJI does make the flame wheel! Get a flame wheel 450 and build your drone. I started out with the walker runner 250 and wasn't too impressed so I bought a flame wheel and built it and learned from the ground up about drones. It was fun.

Just my .02,

If you are perfectly happy with your Mavic, but are interested in more performance, may I suggest getting into FPV Drones. I'm not being sarcastic, I'm speaking from my own experience.

I really like my DJI drones but for the most part they are more AP drones than anything. Factoring the cost if there were upgrades to be made and the cost of repairing a crashed Mavic, its actually cheaper to go out and buy a quality FPV drone, remote, and goggles. FPV Drones are pretty tough too. Crashes that would have my DJI drone going back to DJI for repair, typically only means a new prop on my FPV drone...

Just a thought...

This is just my inner child/teen asking this question. I know this is extremely early to be asking this question, but for those that have their mavics, does it look like we could possibly replace to motors with a more powerful motor for increased speed/agility?

Obviously I wouldn't change them until/if these fail(if it is even possible), and I am perfectly happy with the mavics speed and agility straight out of the box. This is more of a, 'could it be done' question out of straight curiosity.

Thanks again, and best wished to everyone on getting their mavic!

Absolutely it will be able to be done and you won't be the only one thinking about this.. It's not rocket science, it's called evolution. :)
I can't wait for the "I changed the motors and my drone flew away (or into a car, or somebody's head). Now DJI says they won't repair it under warranty. DJI is the worst. They suck!"

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada