DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

USE POCKET 2 FOR ZOOM/GOTOMEETING?

Gr8fulTed

Reactions
I have a MacBook Pro and would like to use the Pocket 2 with do-it-all handle and wireless mic for Zoom and GoToMeeting purposes. Is that possible? If so, can someone give me a "For Dummies" overview on how to to that?

Thanks.

I have a MacBook Pro and would like to use the Pocket 2 with do-it-all handle and wireless mic for Zoom and GoToMeeting purposes. Is that possible? If so, can someone give me a "For Dummies" overview on how to to that?

Thanks.
Did you just plug it in and try it?

Did you just plug it in and try it?
LOL...no.

First of all, the MBP itself makes using anything but the internal camera and the internal mic difficult (not impossible). Secondly, not sure if the Pocket 2 with the DIA handle needs some other sort of massaging to get it to stream into a different source.. The user manual doesn't address anything like this.

I was hoping someone who had a MBP had tried it.

Thanks for asking.

Although companies have been increasingly adding webcam support to make it easier to use more cameras as webcams, it doesn't appear that DJI offer anything to allow the Pocket series to be used as a webcam. I've found some suggestions that it may be possible to live stream on the Osmo Pocket 2 to a computer then use additional software to stream that as a webcam but even if that did work (I've not found anyone showing a working set up this way) it would be a clumsy way to have to do it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803