DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

use with any racing / quad

Irish-apple

Reactions
Hi all

I know this post is here somewhere I found a few like it but none with the answer I need

was actually gonna sell the goggles due to no use sitting there then flew again with them and loved them again
anyhow I have the re goggles and need some help advice

1. im not going pro or anything I need to know what I need to bind any fpv racing quad or drone to the goggles ..

2. will they work with any drone that is used in racing

3. I have no idea what I am asking for

4. what extras do I need to use the goggles to be bound to a racing quad

thanks

Reactions: Former Member
They work with any 5.8GHz analog video transmitter, i.e. what's on almost all racing quads. Nothing needed.
so I dont need any extra Ariel / cables etc etc .. get a little racer and get a transmitter bind and fly ? any quad you would like to say hey this worked for me and is good etc

Reactions: Former Member
Then you will need to use an antenna. Depending on the package you purchase there could be one with the Googles.
medium_e473efda-c5c0-4ffe-8d8e-8048754ff619.jpg

The one that come with the goggles is an antenna with circular left polarization, it has to match the polarization in your quad.
The Googles has antennas internally for the occusync connection but not for the 5.8G analog band.
If you buy one, be sure it match the SMS connector in the goggles.

Then you will need to use an antenna. Depending on the package you purchase there could be one with the Googles.
medium_e473efda-c5c0-4ffe-8d8e-8048754ff619.jpg

The one that come with the goggles is an antenna with circular left polarization, it has to match the polarization in your quad.
The Googles has antennas internally for the occusync connection but not for the 5.8G analog band.
If you buy one, be sure it match the SMS connector in the goggles.
any chance you could link me to what exactely what I need for to get my re goggles linked with a fav drone
thanks

sorry im new to the 5ghz stuff cheers

Reactions: genesimmons
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie