DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Used Mavic Pro

I got a new one about six months ago for $625 so if it's the basic unit (not a fly more package with extra batteries, etc.) it's not such a good deal.

I got a new one about six months ago for $625 so if it's the basic unit (not a fly more package with extra batteries, etc.) it's not such a good deal.

Awesome to hear, just picked one up with an extra battery and some filters. Wasn’t sure if it was a good deal at first

Awesome to hear, just picked one up with an extra battery and some filters. Wasn’t sure if it was a good deal at first

One thing you can do to check the history is go to the DJI Mavic Pro forum. If you give them the serial number they can check the history on the drone.

DJI Mavic Pro Forum

Is a used mavic pro worth it for $650?

I'm buying a Mavic Pro with 3 batteries, special tablet mount, leg extenders, launch pad, filters, and back pack for $750. He is a friend and I was with him when he bought it for $1450 a couple of years ago.
So guess I'm in 'the ball park' with this one.

Reactions: Flycaster
Used MP for $650.00 assuming with controller. Not such a good deal.

Used MP for $650.00 assuming with controller. Not such a good deal.

Hmmm only deals I’ve seen under $600 are just controller, drone and battery. And those are all used...not sure where y’all are finding new ones for $600

I too got a new Mavic Pro for under $600.00! Basic set and missing the USB cables.
Got it off ebay advertised as 'new' and 'never been activated'.
Serial number check tells me it was manufactured in March 2019 and the battery in May 2019.
GO4 says the battery was only charged the one time I charged it.

To find that deal I used ebays tool to let me know when a Mavic Pro came up for sale.
I don't think it was listed for an hour before I hit buy it now.

Still the best deal I can find.....and I feel lucky!

I too got a new Mavic Pro for under $600.00! Basic set and missing the USB cables.
Got it off ebay advertised as 'new' and 'never been activated'.
Serial number check tells me it was manufactured in March 2019 and the battery in May 2019.
GO4 says the battery was only charged the one time I charged it.

To find that deal I used ebays tool to let me know when a Mavic Pro came up for sale.
I don't think it was listed for an hour before I hit buy it now.

Still the best deal I can find.....and I feel lucky!

Just curious, how do you find / use the tools to get notified for deals like that?

I use ebay for almost every purchase I make online.
When I search for an item like the Mavic Pro, I touch the watch button on any Mavic I think is a deal.
I also allow email notification. Ebay does the rest.
Whenever something I am watching changes I get an email.
Whenever a new listing for the item pops up, I get an email.

Good thing about ebay is that if an item is not as listed it goes back, no problem at all.
Last week I purchased a 'New in box' Mavic pro battery for $65.00.
I received it, it was wrapped in bubble wrap.
Tried to charge it, went to error within a minute.
I put it into the AC and Go4 told me that it had been charged 12 times and that it had a broken cell.
Made a report with ebay, not the seller, within 4 hours the seller had refunded my account and asked that I recycle the battery and not send it thru the mail.

Reactions: easyheimer
I use ebay for almost every purchase I make online.
When I search for an item like the Mavic Pro, I touch the watch button on any Mavic I think is a deal.
I also allow email notification. Ebay does the rest.
Whenever something I am watching changes I get an email.
Whenever a new listing for the item pops up, I get an email.

Good thing about ebay is that if an item is not as listed it goes back, no problem at all.
Last week I purchased a 'New in box' Mavic pro battery for $65.00.
I received it, it was wrapped in bubble wrap.
Tried to charge it, went to error within a minute.
I put it into the AC and Go4 told me that it had been charged 12 times and that it had a broken cell.
Made a report with ebay, not the seller, within 4 hours the seller had refunded my account and asked that I recycle the battery and not send it thru the mail.

Oh, yes I also use the watch feature on eBay. I thought you had a special tool that you use to let you know of good deals on certain products.

Also, did you try reaching out to DJI and see if they'd replace the battery you purchased? It couldn't hurt.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190