DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Used my Mavic Pro to look for my Spark that suddenly lost connection and didn’t RTH See what Happened!!

Are You afraid Your Battery May Fall out Too ?

• Yes it’s always a thought.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • It will never happen to me.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I never really thought about it.

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
I lost my Spark also, similar issue. You are a master finding a needle in a snowbank! Congrats! One hint for others, the location only gets recorded every 5? seconds. In my case, it had flown straight for 4 more seconds in sport mode. So it was about 175 ft from the gps location that I was searching - in a field with tall hay. My neighbor saw it in my field after it had been mowed. I had searched a 125' radius circle then along the path if it had started to RTH and hit a tree.

Reactions: BossOlive
I lost my Spark also, similar issue. You are a master finding a needle in a snowbank! Congrats! One hint for others, the location only gets recorded every 5? seconds. In my case, it had flown straight for 4 more seconds in sport mode. So it was about 175 ft from the gps location that I was searching - in a field with tall hay. My neighbor saw it in my field after it had been mowed. I had searched a 125' radius circle then along the path if it had started to RTH and hit a tree.

So you did end up finding it ?
What shape was it in?
Does it still fly/work?
I noticed a lot of videos on YouTube of same-thing happening to them.
I never thought of it to much until “IT” happened.
There is a quick silicone o ring fix very cheap.
Video is posted on my YouTube channel.
Subscribe if you like what you see. [emoji106][emoji1690]

Last edited:
So you did end up finding it ?
What shape was it in?
Does it still fly/work?
I noticed a lot of videos on YouTube of same-thing happening to them.
I never thought of it to much until “IT” happened.
There is a quick silicone o ring fix very cheap.
Video is posted on my YouTube channel.
Subscribe if you like what you see. [emoji106][emoji1690]
My neighbor found it about 6 months later after it had 40" of snow, -20° weather and having a tractor mow and bale the hay over it.
No battery, camera or props plus lots of scrapes
This is at my "camp" and my neighbor just found it. I will be up to get it over Easter, but I doubt it. I have a Mavic Pro, no issues with it.

Reactions: BossOlive
My neighbor found it about 6 months later after it had 40" of snow, -20° weather and having a tractor mow and bale the hay over it.
No battery, camera or props plus lots of scrapes
This is at my "camp" and my neighbor just found it. I will be up to get it over Easter, but I doubt it. I have a Mavic Pro, no issues with it.
I hope it still works my friend,they are tough little buggers. Fingers crossed

Reactions: Bob4131
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu