DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Used my Mavic Pro to look for my Spark that suddenly lost connection and didn’t RTH See what Happened!!

Are You afraid Your Battery May Fall out Too ?

• Yes it’s always a thought.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • It will never happen to me.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I never really thought about it.

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
Be good if you did find the battery and dispose of it properly but no way would I trust it .
Good S & R .0ROJYyg.png0ROJYyg.png

Reactions: BossOlive
I lost a "toy" drone several months ago on a fly-away (no GPS) and have been using my MA to try to find it on days when I'm bored. I fly grid patterns looking straight down, but my search area is Yuuuge, AND I don't even know if someone found it already. Good to see a successful find!

Cannot believe you found it. Considering all the detail in the trees... needle in a haystack! Congrats on your persistance
I actually thought it might be in those trees hanging. Also got discouraged from all the disturbed snow underneath. I seriously recommend buying the battery strap. Im definitely gonna buy 2 of them. For both Sparks.

Allo, I like the look of your drone. Is that paint. where did you get that done.
Decalgirl The Best “le meilleur place pour les wrap en vinyl “. Pas Cher non plus 25$ us le kit au complet “Drone + 3 batterie”

Le Mavic Pro

I think saying you have a 20/20 eyesight is really understatement! Super!!!
Great job pal, thanks for sharing!

I think saying you have a 20/20 eyesight is really understatement! Super!!!
Great job pal, thanks for sharing!
It was the only fresh crispy hole (fresh cut hole)
I gave up on trying to find the battery. I’m sure I will find it when the snow melts.

Reactions: Air_Joe
I actually thought it might be in those trees hanging. Also got discouraged from all the disturbed snow underneath. I seriously recommend buying the battery strap. Im definitely gonna buy 2 of them. For both Sparks.
Forget teh plastic straps - they will stress fracture in very little time.
The best solution is to use a 2.3" inch silicone o-ring. Cheap too.
Here's the link to Graingers so you can see.

Glad I wasn't in Las Vegas betting on you finding it, I'd have lost. Amazing. Glad you found it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan