DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Using actual AGL in DJI & Litchi

Pilgrim Pilot

Reactions
How do we configure our Mavic 2 Pro to use the actual ground level data, so that we can fly higher than 500m from launch pad, if we are, say, flying up a mountain? At this point, I'm limited to programming Litchi and running an automated program, which uses Google Maps data and actual terrain height above sea level.. is there a way to use this data in manual flight mode?

How do we configure our Mavic 2 Pro to use the actual ground level data, so that we can fly higher than 500m from launch pad, if we are, say, flying up a mountain? At this point, I'm limited to programming Litchi and running an automated program, which uses Google Maps data and actual terrain height above sea level.. is there a way to use this data in manual flight mode?
There's no way to do that

What program are you using when you wrote “ At this point, I'm limited to programming Litchi and running an automated program, which uses Google Maps data and actual terrain height above sea level”? I’ve been trying to set up a way to use Google DEM information to adjust the AGL heights of photo points in a mission file in order to fly a Litchi grid so it would stay at a constant height AGL even while going over small hills and ravines.

This is what I got while using a Litchi mission file and Google DEM’s. The original grid was the blue one I made in Litchi, and after I added DEM information I created the corresponding red grid that follows terrain at a constant Height AGL. But the process lost the camera control points and I will have to manually reset each one if I want to use it.

991C5E1E-9C9C-4229-8662-706475EE046A.jpeg

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ