DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Using an iPhone and iPad

Chet

Reactions
I've been using primarily my iPhone for my mavic, but lately i've been using the iPad mini once in awhile. Are all my settings (camera, drone, etc) stored in the controller or drone? Or will the App determine what settings there are?

Many of the settings are stored on the Mavic. Others are stored on your mobile device.

If you're able to save the setting while your Mavic is disconnected from DJI GO, then the setting is being stored on your mobile device.

If you're able to save the setting while your Mavic is disconnected from DJI GO, then the setting is being stored on your mobile device.

Is there a way to sync both the phone and iPad up together? So all settings, flight logs and other information stays the same and can be viewed from each?

The DJI GO settings cannot be synced, but you can manually sync the flight records in DJI GO. You'll need to manually sync all devices each time new flight records are created.

Is there a way to sync both the phone and iPad up together? So all settings, flight logs and other information stays the same and can be viewed from each?

I think another thread was saying its not possible. Thats a great idea though, maybe something DJI should look into.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djiNonMini