DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Using different phones

phil1964

Reactions
Im thinking about getting a mavic so at the moment im reading as much as i can.i have a few questions,i use a samsung s5 as my own phone but i wouldnt want to use that ,so the question is if i use another phone does it need to have a sim card and have credit on it or is the phone just being used as a viewing screen.?
if the answer is yes what happens if your using your mavic and someone is trying to phone you?

Im thinking about getting a mavic so at the moment im reading as much as i can.i have a few questions,i use a samsung s5 as my own phone but i wouldnt want to use that ,so the question is if i use another phone does it need to have a sim card- No SIM card needed.... and have credit on it or is the phone just being used as a viewing screen.?= Yes you can use it just for a viewing device, you can disable all the default apps on the phone.
if the answer is yes what happens if your using your mavic and someone is trying to phone you?
= You can put the phone in airplane mode to avoid any incoming call/notif/messages.

what im saying is can i use a phone with no credit is the phone just for viewing or is there more to it

what im saying is can i use a phone with no credit is the phone just for viewing or is there more to it
Yes u can. The phone does not have to be activated or unlocked. Just don't put a Sim in it. Just like the other guy said. Use it as just a viewing device.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98