DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Using Mavic Air for a bait drop system

PureBlue

Reactions
I recently bought the Mavic Air and am thinking about using it for fishing, buying a bait drop system. Has anyone out there used a bait drop system and if so how much weight can the MA handle?

I recently bought the Mavic Air and am thinking about using it for fishing, buying a bait drop system. Has anyone out there used a bait drop system and if so how much weight can the MA handle?

I did not know a drone bait drop was available. I just read some credible data regarding a MAVIC PRO. It can carry 850-950 grams, in a perfect situation. 500-550 grams is the recommended payload, in operational conditions.

I would reduce the payload for a Mavic Air to no more than 250g/8oz.

Best

Reactions: PureBlue
You have already asked this here...

Why are you asking/starting a new thread???

You have already asked this here...

Why are you asking/starting a new thread???
Two different topics. 1st was looking for information about the system. 2nd was about capacity the drone could hold. I didn't get many answers initially. I thought someone who didn't see the first post could add something useful. Am I going to "drone forum" jail?

Shouldn’t be. Just need to find a suitably sized bathroom hook and be careful in regard to the weight of the fishing rig and bait.

I would also recommend turning off the downward sensors when using this system.
Why turn off the sensor?

. Am I going to "drone forum" jail?
No your fine you just have to overlook some members here.
Don’t engage and carry on and if they persist just hit the
Report button.

Reactions: PureBlue
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrantleyB