Anthony

Reactions
Overview
  • Date : 2017.11.23
  • Firmware : v01.04.0100
  • DJI GO 4 App iOS : v4.1.18
  • DJI GO 4 App Android : v4.1.18

What’s New?
  • Added Pano shooting modes (requires DJI GO 4 app v4.1.10 or higher).
  • Optimized GEO Zone management.
  • Optimized Intelligent Flight Battery firmware updating.
  • Improved flight performance when using propeller guards.

This firmware is also an update for DJI Goggles:
  • Fixed an occasional issue where the SD card could format abnormally after linking.
  • Fixed an occasional issue where the linking status LED turned off after powering on.

Notes
  • Restart the aircraft and remote controller after upgrade is complete.
  • Please note that firmware update may reset various Main Controller Settings, such as the RTH Altitude and Maximum Flight Distance, to factory defaults. Before the update, take note of your preferred DJI GO 4 settings, and readjust them after the update to suit your preference.
  • If the firmware upgrade fails, restart aircraft, remote controller and DJI GO 4 or DJI Assistant 2, and retry.

You must of posted this just after I checked for posts, beat me by 2 minutes & you had additional info

can't see a way to delete threads, could do it on other forums if there wasn't any replies

You must of posted this just after I checked for posts, beat me by 2 minutes & you had additional info

can't see a way to delete threads, could do it on other forums if there wasn't any replies

I am sure one of the admin's will close one of them :)

I had some issues uploading. It took 2 tries but eventually it worked. Anyone else have issues?

One thing to note about this latest updateis that currently you cannot revert back to a previous Firmware via the Assistant 2 tool.

Yup I sure has issues with the new update. Took forever to get it done and now my MP is grounded. Totally screwed up. Pixel picture on my screen and battery voltage and other stuff won't show. Major issue for sure. Pretty pissed off. Now having trouble with my Internet connection too.

Yup I sure has issues with the new update. Took forever to get it done and now my MP is grounded. Totally screwed up. Pixel picture on my screen and battery voltage and other stuff won't show. Major issue for sure. Pretty pissed off. Now having trouble with my Internet connection too.

This issue has been reported and a number of people seem to have resolved this by removing GO4 18 and going back to a previous version.

I was using Google Nexus 7 II and it worked fine. After the upgrade the screen fades in and out, heavily pixelated. My I phone 6 works perfectly with it

I updated my drone yesterday and it doesn't have the pano option. I know where it should be found but it's not there. The last option I have is interval. Any clue how to get this? I checked earlier and I do have the latest update.

Pano is only on firmware .100 and app .18. Bear in mind some android users have issues with .18 and need to revert back to .15. Losing the pano function.

Reactions: FLYBOYJ
DJI assistant says I have the current version.

02375fd9dddf98b57beb633b42ce743d.jpg

DJI assistant says I have the current version.

/QUOTE]
Yeah mate but what about the app?? From the main page tap 'me' then top ight, the settings cog, then scroll down to the very bottom in the center is the app version.

I had some issues uploading. It took 2 tries but eventually it worked. Anyone else have issues?
Yes mine updates the firmware to show 100% and then after restarting shows it needs updated, then re- calibrate the compass and imu after those are updated it shows firmware needs updated?

Also my assistant 2 does nothing, it has a circle with Inspire 2 on it but no way to change it. I hooked the Mavic Pro up to it and turned it on, nothing. How do you update using the assistant 2./ help no flying in this beautiful weather.

Also my assistant 2 does nothing, it has a circle with Inspire 2 on it but no way to change it. I hooked the Mavic Pro up to it and turned it on, nothing. How do you update using the assistant 2./ help no flying in this beautiful weather.

I would try removing your Assistant 2 and reinstalling with the latest version once you have done this select to refresh the firmware .....this seems to work to resolve this issue.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters