DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Vancouver Bliss, I will never forget the past week of spectacular light ...

DMD Cine Attic

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Often you have to wait for weeks and be very lucky on top of that to experience the perfect light. Last week was not that case, last week was a spectacular display of color and ever changing light wizardry. I packed my gear pretty much every evening and headed out to capture that magic. It deceivingly turned into a routine that I will miss, but never forget. It was The Vancouver Bliss. Sure, it might rain a bit here and there, but in the cracks of that rain are hidden gems.

Often you have to wait for weeks and be very lucky on top of that to experience the perfect light. Last week was not that case, last week was a spectacular display of color and ever changing light wizardry. I packed my gear pretty much every evening and headed out to capture that magic. It deceivingly turned into a routine that I will miss, but never forget. It was The Vancouver Bliss. Sure, it might rain a bit here and there, but in the cracks of that rain are hidden gems.
Nice work!

Reactions: DMD Cine Attic
Nice video

THATS A WOW I DIDN,T KNOW THE MINI 3 PRO HAD IT IN THERE LIKE THAT AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE and its been a few years more like twenty since I,ve been to vancouver it has grown but i never saw it via drone till now thanks for sharing WHERE THE MOUNTIANS MEET THE OCEAN

Absolutely inspirational. You caught everything perfectly. Beautifully shot, wonderfully edited. Love to see more of your work. You must feel very proud at capturing the moments so well.

Nice video
THATS A WOW I DIDN,T KNOW THE MINI 3 PRO HAD IT IN THERE LIKE THAT AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE and its been a few years more like twenty since I,ve been to vancouver it has grown but i never saw it via drone till now thanks for sharing WHERE THE MOUNTIANS MEET THE OCEAN
Yes, Vancouver has grown tremendously over the past 20 years. Mini 3 pro is a mighty little drone for sure. Glad you enjoyed it.

Absolutely inspirational. You caught everything perfectly. Beautifully shot, wonderfully edited. Love to see more of your work. You must feel very proud at capturing the moments so well.
Thank you, I'm more thinking about the moments I missed, as I ran out of juice and the scenes were changing every minute, wish I had 3 drones in the air :). Glad you liked it.

Wow, gorgeous footage, congratulations on the new drone, these things sing in your hands ! Have you had any issues with the jello effect, I know some owners reported having issues with that.

No, not really, somebody mentioned that already but I don't see it in the stuff I have recorded so far, I was not even aware it was an issue with M3P. So far so good though, hopefully it stays that way. Thank you for compliments.