DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Varkiza & The Karamanlis Tunnel Holes, Greece

Tasos GR

Reactions
A flight to Varkiza, on the shores of the Saronic Gulf which is a famous tourist resort and one of the most expensive areas in Greece.
Also above the famous Karamanlis Holes, the famous tunnels in Athens - Sounio located between Varkiza and Koropi.
Enjoy!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A flight to Varkiza, on the shores of the Saronic Gulf which is a famous tourist resort and one of the most expensive areas in Greece.
Also above the famous Karamanlis Holes, the famous tunnels in Athens - Sounio located between Varkiza and Koropi.
Enjoy!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Another great video!

• Love
Reactions: Tasos GR
That car tunnel at the end would have been epic to fly through... but I can appreciate why you didn’t ? Smooth as silk flying as always Tasos!
Had a lot of traffic from cars to dare to fly from inside! Maybe some other time! ? Thank you so much my friend. I'm glad you enjoyed it! ?

Enjoy!
wow there are quite a lot tunnels Tasos. I want to pass one night in such a hotel...Let´s dream a little bit ?
as usual great flying, thanks for shring my friend!

cheres Paul

• Love
Reactions: Tasos GR
wow there are quite a lot tunnels Tasos. I want to pass one night in such a hotel...Let´s dream a little bit ?
as usual great flying, thanks for shring my friend!

cheres Paul
I hope all this goes through with the lockdown quickly and that you make your fantasy come true! Thank you so much for your feedback and your kind words.. appreciated! ?

I like your combination moves. The opening pano had just enough backward movement to soften the lateral panning.
Thank you my friend for your feedback and your kind words.. appreciated! ??

I hope all this goes through with the lockdown quickly and that you make your fantasy come true! Thank you so much for your feedback and your kind words.. appreciated! ?
you´r welcome Tasos ? Unfortunately even without lockdown I couldn´t come to Greece, because my "retired-wallet" is too thin ?
cheers Paul

Very enjoyable and relaxing video. Beautiful place too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanlin444