DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Varkiza & The Karamanlis Tunnel Holes, Greece

Tasos GR

Reactions
A flight to Varkiza, on the shores of the Saronic Gulf which is a famous tourist resort and one of the most expensive areas in Greece.
Also above the famous Karamanlis Holes, the famous tunnels in Athens - Sounio located between Varkiza and Koropi.
Enjoy!

That car tunnel at the end would have been epic to fly through... but I can appreciate why you didn’t ? Smooth as silk flying as always Tasos!
Had a lot of traffic from cars to dare to fly from inside! Maybe some other time! ? Thank you so much my friend. I'm glad you enjoyed it! ?

A flight to Varkiza, on the shores of the Saronic Gulf which is a famous tourist resort and one of the most expensive areas in Greece.
Also above the famous Karamanlis Holes, the famous tunnels in Athens - Sounio located between Varkiza and Koropi.
Enjoy!
wow there are quite a lot tunnels Tasos. I want to pass one night in such a hotel...Let´s dream a little bit ?
as usual great flying, thanks for shring my friend!

cheres Paul

• Love
Reactions: Tasos GR
wow there are quite a lot tunnels Tasos. I want to pass one night in such a hotel...Let´s dream a little bit ?
as usual great flying, thanks for shring my friend!

cheres Paul
I hope all this goes through with the lockdown quickly and that you make your fantasy come true! Thank you so much for your feedback and your kind words.. appreciated! ?

I like your combination moves. The opening pano had just enough backward movement to soften the lateral panning.
Thank you my friend for your feedback and your kind words.. appreciated! ??

I hope all this goes through with the lockdown quickly and that you make your fantasy come true! Thank you so much for your feedback and your kind words.. appreciated! ?
you´r welcome Tasos ? Unfortunately even without lockdown I couldn´t come to Greece, because my "retired-wallet" is too thin ?
cheers Paul

Very enjoyable and relaxing video. Beautiful place too.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman