DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ver 4.1.17 is out now!!

Fahr

Reactions
A new Ver of the Go4 app is out so soon after 4.1.16, the new version is 4.1.17

Reactions: Skydive100
Fahr did you down load it. wonder what they fix. Think I will stay on 4.1.16 until I hear how update works.

For iOS
What's New in Version 4.1.17

Spark:
1. Added Spherical Pano sub-modes (with firmware v01.00.0700).

Inspire 2:
1. Added support for the Zenmuse X7, DJI’s new Super 35 6K camera.
2. Added support for the new DJI Cinema Color System (with latest firmware).

Editor:
1. Added an AutoEdit button to the Playback menu, allowing users to quickly create and share short videos.
2. Added new filters, music, and opening titles.
3. Optimized album management.
4. Users can now directly import CrystalSky files from the Album tab.

Fahr did you down load it. wonder what they fix. Think I will stay on 4.1.16 until I hear how update works.
Thanks, haven’t had a chance to try it yet, should be able to try it next couple of days, sorry.

For iOS
What's New in Version 4.1.17

Spark:
1. Added Spherical Pano sub-modes (with firmware v01.00.0700).

Inspire 2:
1. Added support for the Zenmuse X7, DJI’s new Super 35 6K camera.
2. Added support for the new DJI Cinema Color System (with latest firmware).

Editor:
1. Added an AutoEdit button to the Playback menu, allowing users to quickly create and share short videos.
2. Added new filters, music, and opening titles.
3. Optimized album management.
4. Users can now directly import CrystalSky files from the Album tab.

Where is the,

5. Bug fixes ?

They (DJI) will never tell ...

Reactions: Ping^Spike
Had some issues on my iphone SE, like freezing up and losing connection to to the controller (long cable to the underside of the RC).

I am running Iphone 16 GB with IOS 11.1 (latest version) with DJIGO4 4.1.17. I had about 700 MB of free memory. My Ipad runs on 11.1 as well (2017 with 32 GB) with 18 gb left had no issues with DJIGO4 4.1.16. I am always using my iPad in the field at Airplane modus.

After freeing up memory on my iPhone (3 GB free memory) I am having more stable connection with DJIGO4. NO issues with Hangar360 (testing their latest build as a test pilot (2.0.6) ) and Litchi (1.19.0).

Hi, I've just received my mavic, I've downloaded DJI GO 4.1.17 on Ipad mini 4 ios 11.03
after login I select enter device but it shows black screen and on the top left is written Disconnected..
on the controller is written GPS MODE.. the rear light of the Mavic is green and blinking..
I've tried to connect Ipad to the RC with apple lightning cable disconnecting the small cable included on the RC but none difference..
where is the problem?
thanks

Hi, I've just received my mavic, I've downloaded DJI GO 4.1.17 on Ipad mini 4 ios 11.03
after login I select enter device but it shows black screen and on the top left is written Disconnected..
on the controller is written GPS MODE.. the rear light of the Mavic is green and blinking..
I've tried to connect Ipad to the RC with apple lightning cable disconnecting the small cable included on the RC but none difference..
where is the problem?
thanks

update the controller and mavic and test again ! to the latest firmvare
re install the app remove and download a new

Last edited:
2 iOS DJI go updates in 2 weeks time, but with the same update comments...they’d better tell us what actually changed in the last version. Still waiting for an editor update that doesn’t automatically send your results to their own server...speaking of privacy, here’s a serious issue.

I did the update yesterday afternoon and flew a 16,400' out and back.
My Mavic and Go app was flawless. New Mavic Platinum, Ipad mini 4 IOS 11.1

Reactions: Racin8de
Anyone with iphone 7+ on iOS 11.1 update their Go4 app to 4.1.17??? It just seemed like a lot of complaints with iphone 7+ and 4.1.16, so just wanted to see if this latest version helped any.

Anyone with iphone 7+ on iOS 11.1 update their Go4 app to 4.1.17??? It just seemed like a lot of complaints with iphone 7+ and 4.1.16, so just wanted to see if this latest version helped any.

Yes, I did. iPhone 7 Plus with iOS 11.1 and DJI Go 4.1.17. I had a lot of troubles with 4.1.16. App crashes always and active tracking mode didn’t work. Now I flew without app crash and active track worked! I had a problem with the exposure when first started the app. The exposure compensation went up to +3.00 by itself. After restart the app, it was gone. So still not without its failures but it seems more stable.

Doesn't say, but I hope it fixed the iPhone 7+ problem and doesn't create any more problems for the rest of us.
I just installed it and so far it's working with my iPhone 7+! :) I haven't made a flight yet, but all seems to be working ok! I'll get a flight in and report back!

Here's a weird one. My iphone 7+ with iOS 11.1 and Go4 app version 4.1.16 was a bit flakey the last few times I flew. Sometimes it would be fine...and sometimes the compass/radar on app (little red triangle bottom left of app's display) would be off by approx. 20 to 45 degrees. This morning, I decided to perform IMU calibration (I've never performed this since I purchased it back in Oct/Nov 2016...and never had issues until I accidentally updated the Go4 app many versions ago...before we were forced to use Go4).

Anyway...after IMU calibration, I flew indoors and outdoors flawlessly. Yes, even my compass/radar was correct. The weird thing was that I had 10-11 satellites indoors, in the middle of my living room. Before IMU calibration, I've never connected to satellites from my living room. I would always fly in "atti mode" indoors. In addition to that, it was a very cloudy/overcast morning.

I'll have to fly more to confirm this morning's results...but so far I'm happy...so I'm not going to update to 4.1.17 just yet.

Below is photo from the middle of my living room.
PB090023.JPG

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer