DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vernon Bc Mavic Pilots

Daevaziel

Reactions
Hello all I am a very very brand new mavic pilot as I just got my care refresh insurance and am opening the box now I hope to meet up with some other Pilots hopefully more experienced and get to learn the ins-and-outs of the mavic drones I encourage everybody to login and post and give us newbies tips and whatever help you can offer thank you very much

If you are interested in meeting up with a flying time in tne Vernon area I would be interested.

Hey Altaman, how are you doing... So what do you fly? and where do you usually fly in Vernon? The weather sure been great for flying lately, I'm just taking my drone out now for the first time this spring. I'm going to dust it off and install any new firmware if need be, hope to hear from you soon

Actually I live in Kelowna but would drive to Vernon to meetup for a flight. I have a Mavic 2 Zoom that I bought last fall and have not really had a chance to fly it much.

Reactions: Miner_jeff
Hey guys,

I'm staying in Vernon for the next few weeks and looking for a place to practice flying my Mavic 2 Pro on a basic license. Any suggestions? I'm not even looking for the most photogenic place; just a nice, open space where I can get more accustomed to my machine. Thanks ahead of time for any input!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO