DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Version 1.0.8 DJI Assistant 2 Available

DroneTone

Reactions
New Version 1.0.8 of DJI Assistant 2 on the DJI website- Downloads for the Mavic.
For the Mac at least, it comes with an installer as well, instead of using drag-and-drop to install.

From the DJI Release Notes-
What's new:

page1image13168

Inspire 2
1. Added support for firmware updates
2. Added support for Flight Records
3. Added support for visual calibration
4. Added support for Simulator
5. Added support for Licence Keys: Serial Number Search and Licence Key Activation

【N3】
1. Added support for ESC updates

Phantom 4 Pro
1. Added support for firmware updates 2. Added support for Flight Records
3. Added support for visual calibration 4. Added support for Simulator

【E5000】
1. Added support for firmware updates

【Takyon Z14120】
1. Added error code types in the Data Recorder
2. Added voice switching between English and Mandarin Chinese

【General】
1. Added support for visual calibration in the Mavic, Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Pro, and Inspire 2.
2. Added one-click uploading of flight recorder and update logs to a server for fault analysis in the Mavic, Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Pro, and Inspire 2.

what is the assistant used for?
It can be used to:
  • Download internal DAT flight logs from the Mavic
  • Install new aircraft firmware
  • Roll back the aircraft firmware
  • Calibrate the Mavic's vision sensors
  • Fly the Mavic in the flight simulator

Got a Christmas present a few days ago. Beginning with familiarizing myself with setup and use. Downloaded Assistant 2 for Windows to laptop. Does not say on the DJI website if this is compatible with Win 10. I has seen some discussions about Win XP only. That OS is not supported. When I downloaded I noticed it was 32 bit only. New Win 10 is 64 bit. Also, when it loaded up (from Mavic page) it shows connection for the Inspire. Issues?? Expected?? What to do??

I was not able to get the vision sensor calibration to work. Anyone able to help out on how that works?

I point the drone at the screen like the example says and I get nothing. just goes round and around.

I point the drone at the screen like the example says and I get nothing. just goes round and around.

I'm not sure if this will help you but the first time I did it I was using a laptop and I couldn't get it to work either. The box that folowed the drone was a trapezoid instead of a square. It took me a while to figure it out. I had the drone at a 90 degree angle square to the laptop but I had the laptop's screen titled back like in normal use. I tilted the laptop screen forward so it was facing me at a 90 degree angle to the drone and that solved my problem.

can someone post the link to download this software for the mac?

I am unable to locate via the Mac App Store or DJI's website using their search function.

Wasn't able to calibrate sensors with an iMac Sierra.
Also simulator crash everytime I tried.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada