DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Very neat seeing another drone in neighborhood

Rick0504N

Reactions
Was having a backyard party/bbq on Saturday with intention of bringing MPP out to record some footage, when I heard a drone overhead and saw a Phantom hovering above. We all gave a friendly wave — it was very neat. I watched it descend a few blocks away but unsure where, exactly, its home point was.
I then launched mine.

Gets you thinking about one day looking up and seeing multiple AC in the sky...

Reactions: JSKCKNIT

This makes you feel good (and most on this forum would have the exact same feeling). Unfortunately, this is precisely what many people are petrified of and so they freak out at the mere mention of the word "drone".

This makes you feel good (and most on this forum would have the exact same feeling). Unfortunately, this is precisely what many people are petrified of and so they freak out at the mere mention of the word "drone".

It would not bother me if a drone flew over above, but it would concern me if it was low rather than high up.

Was having a backyard party/bbq on Saturday with intention of bringing MPP out to record some footage, when I heard a drone overhead and saw a Phantom hovering above. We all gave a friendly wave — it was very neat. I watched it descend a few blocks away but unsure where, exactly, its home point was.
I then launched mine.

I would have launched and flew with them! I met up with a member of the forums yesterday and it was a great time flying. A different experience than flying alone.

When the Mavic came out, I thought the sun would be blotted out from there being so many airborne drones.

I do see them from time to time in the neighborhood.

I would have launched and flew with them! I met up with a member of the forums yesterday and it was a great time flying. A different experience than flying alone.
It was flying around again later as I was walking my dog and I tried to find the pilot to no avail. Definitely wanted to meet and talk.

A friend and I went to the park one day where he had his cheap Syma FPV drone and I had my Phantom 3 Standard. I hovered in an open spot while he zoomed around me, continually following him with my camera. It was the first time I'd flown with other drones and was pretty fun. Also a good exercise to work on your camera tracking.

I definitely have been noticing more drones out, but don't know if it's because there's more in the air or just because I'm looking for them now. I saw 4 other drones in a two day span once. Seemed crazy.

I then launched mine.

nice story. it reminds me of the time me and my grandad ate an apple

Reactions: Rick0504N
theres 4 drones on my neighborhood,soon to be 5 or 6,hope i can find the time to fly em all.o_O

Reactions: lisadoc
nice story. it reminds me of the time me and my grandad ate an apple
giphy.gif

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929