DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Very strange situation........

My cell service got turned off by error, But I am still able to fly my Mini2...... This I do not understand. Please help. TIA
I don't think your drone requires service. It should fly without.

With a little effort you can read or download practically every DJI or other drone manufacturers manuals. Let´s be honest, it´s plain stupid to operate a drone without having read the manual. Moreover, it´s downright irresponsible! Those are the people that gives our hobby such a bad reputation. Really sad!

... Let´s be honest, it´s plain stupid to operate a drone without having read the manual. Moreover, it´s downright irresponsible! Those are the people that gives our hobby such a bad reputation. Really sad!
Makes you think though - Would you let your 16 year old drive a car for the very first time just because they've read the owners manual??

My cell service got turned off by error, But I am still able to fly my Mini2...... This I do not understand. Please help. TIA
Recommended reading... the full DJI manual for your drone. Only online:

Makes you think though - Would you let your 16 year old drive a car for the very first time just because they've read the owners manual??
Cars have no manual. A boy can drive if he knows how to press the pedals and turn the steering wheel. On the other hand, this is obviously dangerous, the same for someone that flies a drone without basic knowledge of how it works.

Reactions: eaglesurfing
Umm I NEVER use the phone network for any updates of anything. i only ever use the wifi and only at my house. I wouldn't mind betting that many people use the same method.
Why do you avoid the cellular network? It is the only way I update.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu