DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video can’t be seen in the App

Steve B

Reactions
Hi all. I’m brand new to this so here goes.

I’ve got a new Mavic Air & the firmware is up to date on both.

I’m using the latest Go4 app

I’ve not crashed my drone.

I’m using an iPhone 7plus

So my problem is that today I flew my drone in a remote area where there was no WiFi signal so I flew it by sight only. When I got home there was only 2 videos ( plus all the photos that I took this afternoon) to be seen in the Go4 app under editor ( where all other previous videos were on display) despite taking around 10 videos . I searched on the App & found a shortcut to On Board SD card & everything that I shot today is on the card but it doesn’t show in the Editor like it should. I tried to upload the video to my iPhone but I get a warning saying it can only upload jpegs & I think it’s lesser quality video.

I flew this morning in a good WiFi area & everything was as it should be so it’s only due to the no WiFi reception area I was in this afternoon BUT 2 videos & about 10 photos did manage to enter the app editor.

Am I missing something here please ?

You don't need an external Wi-Fi to fly the Air. You either connect the phone to the AC's WiFi if in that mode, or you connect your phone to the RC via USB, and the RC connects to the AC using Wi-Fi instead of Ocusync, which is the better option.

And you will only have videos on the phone if you have it set to record cached video. I never use it, fyi, for editing. Lesser quality and sometimes pixelated. You want to get the video that was recorded on the MA's SD card.

Reactions: Thomas B
And you will only have videos on the phone if you have it set to record cached video. I never use it, fyi, for editing. Lesser quality and sometimes pixelated. You want to get the video that was recorded on the MA's SD card.
I’ve not made any changes throughout the day to my knowledge yet it recorded video to the App in the morning & again it recorded 2 out of the 10 videos in the no WiFi area?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xyggi