DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Video Christmas card Australia 2020

Let me also add my plaudits to your VERY EXCELLENT video. It was beautifully filmed, beautifully created, with perfect clip lengths, and a serene sound track. Your compositions were stunning. Your flying was superb. Your editing was perfect! Truly the work of an artisan.

I has always wanted to visit the Outback since I saw the film Walkabout in 1971!!! The farthest I've ever gotten was to Sydney and Cairnes.

Best for a wonderful holiday.

Dale
Miami
View attachment 118547
thanks for the positive comments Dale, hopefully when things die down a bit you can make another trip and get away from the coast a bit, our winter is best though of course...June, July, August.

Beautiful work, Chris. I love Oz and miss it -- and its wonderful people. Thanks for sharing that. A real boost for those of us in COVID lockdown up here.
Can only imagine what that will be like in San Fran Cary, we have been very blessed here in the outback with virtually no restrictions. Our state of Victoria though, just emerged from a stricter lockdown than Calfornia after 6 months.

Let me also add my plaudits to your VERY EXCELLENT video. It was beautifully filmed, beautifully created, with perfect clip lengths, and a serene sound track. Your compositions were stunning. Your flying was superb. Your editing was perfect! Truly the work of an artisan.

I has always wanted to visit the Outback since I saw the film Walkabout in 1971!!! The farthest I've ever gotten was to Sydney and Cairnes.

Best for a wonderful holiday.

Dale
Miami
View attachment 118547
By the way I get all of music normally from a subscription service called Artlist.io, but I was very disappointed with their Christmas choices this year so instead paid a bit too much money to Premiumbeat.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3