DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Video Christmas card Australia 2020

christangey

Reactions
Site
www.alicespringsfilmtv.com.au
Our 2018 and 2019 video Christmas cards were produced for Australians to send to relatives and friends overseas. This year it is a Christmas greeting from outback Australians to city Australians, and inviting them to visit their own outback next year.

an amazing video ,you certainly know your craft ,a great compilation of some of what makes the outback the outback

you know chistangey I thought you had a smudge on the lens until I saw the willy willy.
You have some good stuff covered there.

Reactions: christangey
Does any other northern hemisphereer find it oddly strange to be thinking of Christmas in the summer? This really drove that home.
Great video and some dramatic landscapes.

willy willy?????????

you know chistangey I thought you had a smudge on the lens until I saw the willy willy.
You have some good stuff covered there.
thanks mate, chasing that thing down in 45 degree heat was a story in itself, and cost me a battery but I suspected it would at the time!

Reactions: old man mavic
i think its a name for the mini tornado ,or dust devil

i think its a derivation of the term a will o the wisp, or apparition that appears from nowhere and vanishes just as quick

Does any other northern hemisphereer find it oddly strange to be thinking of Christmas in the summer? This really drove that home.

willy willy?????????
that's normal here, and in Africa and in much of South America but yes, Northern Hemisphere people do find it odd

willy willy?????????
Nah but what is odd is that all the Christmas carols, and movies are about snow etc., now that's weird to us. Nothing like firing up the barbie & beating off flies in 40C.
For old man mavic: Willy Willy is an Aboriginal term that probably suffered some Anglicised reworking

Being from the desert south west of the USA I have always thought that Australia had several similar landscapes.

What an incredible video!!! You obviously are a pro and you obviously didn't shoot that in day. Music: Perfect!
Video: Mind-blowing! Length: Just right. You're in Spring or Summer there now, right? You gave us everything we want to see, even a kangaroo! I will raise a glass of spiked eggnog to you this year at Christmas my friend. Happy Holiday and Happy new year to you!

Really a super Video Christmas Card. Very well done. I can't imagine how many miles you traveled to get all these shots and the hours of editing that went into it. One of the best I've seen. Thanks for sharing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR