DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Video Christmas card Australia 2020

Our 2018 and 2019 video Christmas cards were produced for Australians to send to relatives and friends overseas. This year it is a Christmas greeting from outback Australians to city Australians, and inviting them to visit their own outback next year.
That is truly an awesome video. I couldn't help wondering what it would be like to fly there being from Toronto.

Reactions: christangey
Our 2018 and 2019 video Christmas cards were produced for Australians to send to relatives and friends overseas. This year it is a Christmas greeting from outback Australians to city Australians, and inviting them to visit their own outback next year.
Awesome ,I assume your a professional photographer, if not why not

Excellent post processing. Brilliant framing and composition. Thanks for sharing.

Being from the desert south west of the USA I have always thought that Australia had several similar landscapes.
Yes, it is about the same size as the USA minus Alaska but much emptier as everyone (except me ?) lives on the coast. So there are landscapes out there that even the Aboriginal people have forgotten about.

Awesome ,I assume your a professional photographer, if not why not
You'd be about right but we call it Cinematographer, but whatever! I think I've won about 11 or 12 international awards for drone this year so I hope it is reassuring to other Operators that you can tweak an M2P to that level. None of the Juries had any knowledge, or interest, in which drone took the shots, just the film itself.

What an incredible video!!! You obviously are a pro and you obviously didn't shoot that in day. Music: Perfect!
Video: Mind-blowing! Length: Just right. You're in Spring or Summer there now, right? You gave us everything we want to see, even a kangaroo! I will raise a glass of spiked eggnog to you this year at Christmas my friend. Happy Holiday and Happy new year to you!
Thanks for your support again Dave!

What a wonderful representation of our beautiful outback country -- thank you

Really a super Video Christmas Card. Very well done. I can't imagine how many miles you traveled to get all these shots and the hours of editing that went into it. One of the best I've seen. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Daytona, I do a lot of traveling as a Location Scout so that helps!

A spectacular video Chris, well done. I usually start getting antsy after two minutes but that video just kept hitting you with one great shot after another. I do enjoy the other videos on this forum but the green forests seem to become repetitive after awhile. Nothing beats the views of the outback, I guess that’s why I still love working in the bush. Again well done.

A spectacular video Chris, well done. I usually start getting antsy after two minutes but that video just kept hitting you with one great shot after another. I do enjoy the other videos on this forum but the green forests seem to become repetitive after awhile. Nothing beats the views of the outback, I guess that’s why I still love working in the bush. Again well done.
Thanks Gagey, I've been up against quite a few green/alpine/snow films this year in festivals so it has been good to be able to "bring the difference" to the table!

Reactions: Gagey52
Could not be better, loved it.

That is truly an awesome video. I couldn't help wondering what it would be like to fly there being from Toronto.
You'd love it, similar size country and population, in other words LOTS of room!

Reactions: MavicMan64
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaleUt.