DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video editing

tglacier

Reactions
What's the best 4K video/photo editing software people have found out there? Go!

There are hundreds of posts on this topic that you can search for. Also, there are multiple OS's, each with different answers.

What's the best 4K video/photo editing software people have found out there? Go!
I just moved your thread to the correct section for such info tglacier
so just look down the list and you will see what many use .
Is good to see you posting now .

I use premiere pro CC and it works perfect for me on my minimal specs laptop!

I don't think there is a "best" out there....as everyone has different needs...from basic to complex editing. I'll chime in anyway.

Depending on my mood, I'll use either Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro CC, or Resolve 12. Although, now there is Resolve 14 Beta that I just downloaded, but haven't had the chance try it yet. They say it's way faster than 12.

Of the 3 mentioned above, I use Final Cut Pro the most...mainly because it seems to run smoother on my old MBPr15.

Yeah i have a MBPr15 as well, will prob go with final cut pro, thanks for all the replies guys

For video editing, I'm using Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effect.
For Photo editing, I'm using Adobe Photoshop.
What I know these are the best software for editing and I also personally use this software its really great editing software for me.

possibly just some editing tip, that would be really helpful. thanks! Glad you liked it

About all I can offer is maybe on screen titles where they can be useful (in yours just opening, location etc), and maybe a little transition between the shots.
I'm not a big fan of all the special effects screen transitions, but really like fade out / fade in in places, 1 sec, 2 secs . . . not in parts like you jumps at 1:28 though, that is good like that.

About all I can offer is maybe on screen titles where they can be useful (in yours just opening, location etc), and maybe a little transition between the shots.
I'm not a big fan of all the special effects screen transitions, but really like fade out / fade in in places, 1 sec, 2 secs . . . not in parts like you jumps at 1:28 though, that is good like that.
Sounds good i'll try that in the next video I do!

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS