DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video idiot...

joematerese

Reactions
I SET MY MAVIC TO THE 4K SETTING BUT WHEN I PLAY IT BACK IN MY CELL IT SEZ 1280 X 720...I WOULDNT KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN...I NOTICED THAT THE TRANSMISSION SETTING SEZ IF ITS IN HD OR SMOOTH MODE IT WILL NOT SUPPORT 4K.. THEN THERE IS ANOTHER SETTING FROM 2G TO ABOUT 12 OR 16 G...I THINK IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH PROCESSING FOOTAGE BUT LIKE I SAID IM LOST.

The 4k video is saved to the microsd card in the bird. You are just viewing cached copy on your phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Former Member
I noticed the photos a cached on the phone at 4 megapixels.

I SET MY MAVIC TO THE 4K SETTING BUT WHEN I PLAY IT BACK IN MY CELL IT SEZ 1280 X 720...I WOULDNT KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN...I NOTICED THAT THE TRANSMISSION SETTING SEZ IF ITS IN HD OR SMOOTH MODE IT WILL NOT SUPPORT 4K.. THEN THERE IS ANOTHER SETTING FROM 2G TO ABOUT 12 OR 16 G...I THINK IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH PROCESSING FOOTAGE BUT LIKE I SAID IM LOST.

Why are you yelling?

Why are you yelling?
He most likely is on the app MM and didn't know he was .
I looked at his other post and he doesn't post like that .

For a minute I thought he meant prison cell ..... how did someone manage to smuggle a mavic into a prison !!!!!!

For a minute I thought he meant prison cell ..... how did someone manage to smuggle a mavic into a prison !!!!!!
I don't want to know :eek:

Reactions: Flycaster
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J