DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video issues today

RParker762

Reactions
Took the Air 2 up this afternoon and started recording at 4k 30, where I usually have it. Came home to upload the videos and when I did, they were jerky. Seemed to be skipping frames like stop action video. The video transmission was smooth. When I look at the cache on the phone, it seems sped up. Thinking I inadvertently changed the video format, I double checked my screen recording and it shows it is 4k 30fps. Set the AC on the counter and recorded a short vid without changing anything and it recorded fine. Any thoughts? Also forgot to mention, in the middle of the flight, I did a quickshot circle around a church and that video turned out fine.

Apparently it is my computer. Videos from the MPP are showing fine but anything from the Air 2, even vids that played correctly before are all now choppy....

Apparently it is my computer. Videos from the MPP are showing fine but anything from the Air 2, even vids that played correctly before are all now choppy....
Different frame rates capture vs playback for the Air2? Or do you think it’s the difference in video resolution between the two?

Video capture settings in the Air 2 are the same as they have been. I filmed over the weekend in Sedona, AZ and the videos worked perfectly. Now they are all choppy except for the one quickshot video I did. I noticed the quickshot vid is in 1080P so that might be something but all the previous vids were in 4k. I think something updated or my graphics card might be the culprit.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom