DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video issues.

jimmyboards

Reactions
Flew today and had some real issues with getting my magic pro to focus. First 2 mins of video is un-usable. Despite pressing focus multiple times. Also when I viewed my footage later at home toward the end of my flight I had horizontal lines rolling over and over my video almost like a prop shadow but it was across the entire screen. Any ideas? Thanks.

Flew today and had some real issues with getting my magic pro to focus. First 2 mins of video is un-usable. Despite pressing focus multiple times. Also when I viewed my footage later at home toward the end of my flight I had horizontal lines rolling over and over my video almost like a prop shadow but it was across the entire screen. Any ideas? Thanks.
were you flying in sport thus the quad tilts forward and you can see the props ?

were you flying in sport thus the quad tilts forward and you can see the props ?

No, not flying in sport, I know what your referring to, but this shadowing effect covered the entire video in a very uniform way. If your old enough you would remember old school t.v’s when the aerial isn’t set properly and you have a wave effect of lines over the tv. That’s what I had going on.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klik4d