DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video Quality Help!

Mavic Ninja

Reactions
Hi all,

I have been most recently shooting videos in 4K, but then converting them to 1080p in order to be compatible on my iPhone, iPad (not 4K compat), and MacBook. Once converting, the quality is not that great.

I was hoping that someone could reccomend a setting to change to so that I could shoot videos and then upload it directly to my iPhone/iPad via my SD card reader.

I got some amazing footage while in Bosinia (Strbacki Buk waterfall), but unforuntately I shot it in 4K.

I know there are some related posts to this, but was hoping I could get a direct answer.

Thank you in advance!!!

-Mavic Ninja

Trans-coding video and video codecs is problematic. If you're working with 1080P, then shoot in 1080P. Creativecow.net is a good resource for working with and editing video ( and all things related ). The problem with 4K is with hardware requirements to edit and playback. Upgrade your computers ( if needed) and edit your video with Vegas ( my choice ), Adobe Premier, or some other capable editing software. Then render your video back out at the format of your choice,

Trans-coding video and video codecs is problematic. If you're working with 1080P, then shoot in 1080P. Creativecow.net is a good resource for working with and editing video ( and all things related ). The problem with 4K is with hardware requirements to edit and playback. Upgrade your computers ( if needed) and edit your video with Vegas ( my choice ), Adobe Premier, or some other capable editing software. Then render your video back out at the format of your choice,

Thanks, woodsglen,

How do I change that specific setting in order to originally shoot in 1080p?

thanks for the help.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS