DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video Signal Freezing, Drone Still Responds

Well...that was a failure. I completely reinstalled new firmware on the controller and drone, deleted the DJI app and it seems to have gotten worse. It barely transmitted any video before it went black. It gave “no image transmission signal” and “air encoder error 0x800000”

How about updating your iOS? I recall that there was a recent version that messed up a lot of iDevices.

Did a quick search it sounds like internal around the gimble a wire for the sensors i would get in touch with Thunderdrones hes good at that techy stuff

Send it in for repairs. Really sounds like an internal issue.

After trying everything I knew to do and everything suggested I sent it in for repairs. DJI received my drone Monday and gave me a tracking number today. It’s supposed to be delivered Friday.

Everything was covered under warranty. Here’s a rundown of what they replaced 08DB919E-6BCC-49D7-8586-EF2A317261AA.png

Good deal. So far so good. I hope you get it back quickly.

Hi Brooks,
it´s over a year since you started this thread. Did you find a solution for your problem?

Congrats! Glad it got fixed... looking forward to some images from you.
BTW, don’t be disturbed if you get a refurb, as this is common. Check your registration on the DJI site as they will update the SN there if needed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DvrkDrone