DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video stuck in another dimension

Gouaill

Reactions
Hi All,

I just downloaded a 1,5 G video from the MA2 to my Iphone 7 with the Fly app and stoped the download just before the end.

Now looking in the app, obviously I don't see the video in the Fly app section but my phone memory has grown of 1,5 G. I closed the app and the phone but could't see a difference.

Any idea on how to remove this video without uninstalling the app?

Thanks in advance.

G

I finaly reinstalled the app... and lost all my flight record. Not sure also if I have the same user name (default code).
Is there a way to retrieve the flight records ? I thought connecting to the aircraft would have help but not.

To delete a video from the fly app just remove it from the album. To remove that same video downloaded to your phone, delete it from the video file of your phone.
When you re-log into the reinstalled app, with your previous dji password, your flight record should reappear.

Reactions: zeusfl
To delete a video from the fly app just remove it from the album. To remove that same video downloaded to your phone, delete it from the video file of your phone.
When you re-log into the reinstalled app, with your previous dji password, your flight record should reappear.
Ok thanks.
But the video was not appearing in the app nor in the photo app, but the size of the video was viewable in the settings of the phone.

I’ll relog the app and see the result. I think I was not logged during the first period (it’s not mandatory if I recall)...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adha