DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video zoom mav a2

Steel63

Reactions
Hello from Ormond beach i just finished recording a video for my friend he lives in pa but has a vacation home here anyhow i noticed if i pause the video i can zoom in hit play and it stays there that is awesome .

What stays where?
I'm guessing he means playing back the video streamed from the drone, through the RC and the Fly app, and that may have a pinch zoom capability that retains the portion of the image that one zoomed into when pausing and resuming play, and you can likely scroll around within the image. Need to try it myself. Could be useful in the field while still over flying the subject, to see if more scrutiny is necessary for inspections or discoveries!

Edit: Just tried it on streamed 4K 60fps video from the card through the RC and the aircraft. Doesn’t work. No pinch zoom possible. Kicks you out of the video stream.

Last edited:
Reactions: sonof40
I'm guessing he means playing back the video streamed from the drone, through the RC and the Fly app, and that may have a pinch zoom capability that retains the portion of the image that one zoomed into when pausing and resuming play, and you can likely scroll around within the image. Need to try it myself. Could be useful in the field while still over flying the subject, to see if more scrutiny is necessary for inspections or discoveries!

Edit: Just tried it on streamed 4K 60fps video from the card through the RC and the aircraft. Doesn’t work. No pinch zoom possible. Kicks you out of the video stream.
Sorry for not getting back to your question i can zoom in by pinching the screen on pause then hit play the video plays zoomed in i don't know if it's my phone or the app

Reactions: sonof40
Sorry for not getting back to your question i can zoom in by pinching the screen on pause then hit play the video plays zoomed in i don't know if it's my phone or the app
That's what I thought. What phone are you using, and what video resolution did your record in, and in which format? I'm on an iPad recording in 4K at 60fps in H.265.

That's what I thought. What phone are you using, and what video resolution did your record in, and in which format? I'm on an iPad recording in 4K at 60fps in H.265.
Lg.v20 same format as you 4k 60fps

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gyved