DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Virgin of the Rock. The "Corinthian Meteora" with the mysterious hidden church that produces holy water.

That was very nice. I can't imagine who looked at that giant rock mountain and said, "Hey look, there's a small opening here, let's build a church in it!"

Reactions: wind-up
That was very nice. I can't imagine who looked at that giant rock mountain and said, "Hey look, there's a small opening here, let's build a church in it!"
good morning Dave'S. Thank you very much. Tradition has it that they saw a light coming out of a crack in the rock and dug and found the image of the Virgin Mary at the point of video 2:57.

WIH - well done as usual. I agree with @DaveS, interesting place for a church. It looks very well kept. Is there someone who keeps an eye on it? Is it an active place of of worship?

Reactions: wind-up
WIH - well done as usual. I agree with @DaveS, interesting place for a church. It looks very well kept. Is there someone who keeps an eye on it? Is it an active place of of worship?
Thank you very much for your good comment. Yes. is monitored and supported by the local church in the area. the rooms are too small to fit people. in the rooms I was restricted to create shots

Reactions: Prop Wash
I will be visiting Corinth in May, and would LOVE to visit the Church! But I cannot find it on any map. Could you please give specifics? Also recommends for any hotels nearby?
the closest place with hotels is here. 38°08'04.0"N 22°26'18.2"E
on google map you will see the addresses. the church is here. 38°05'21.6"N 22°24'32.5"E

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErieSkyPixel