DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Virtual Litchi mission V2.2 not working Win10

ZeroDrone

Reactions
Greetings all

I installed v2.1 last night before discovering the newer version, and neither works on my machine correctly. The screen doesn't even load onto my screen all the way, if that makes sense, and I cannot access the functions because they aren't even on the screen.

LITCHIWTF.jpg

v2.1 would work suddenly after the 10th restart,(to where I could see the whole GUI), would work for two minutes, then crash and freeze up and never work again. v2.2 starts like this every time, when I click on the screen it tries to set a way point, and again some of the GUI is off screen and unusable. Hitting delete or the little x just causes the program to crash.
image.jpg

Multiple uninstall/ installs changes nothing.

If the side menu is off screen press CTRL and the minus key.
I’ve found Firefox to be bad at running litchi mission hub but IE works fine. Then sometimes Firefox works ok.

Reactions: ZeroDrone
If the side menu is off screen press CTRL and the minus key.
I’ve found Firefox to be bad at running litchi mission hub but IE works fine. Then sometimes Firefox works ok.

That worked, but now Im having trouble with google earth lmao ( only one waypoint shows up, then the rest I add just completely disappear unless I zoom out to 300000 feet,then they show up(all smashed together, obviously) rendering it absolutely useless for what I need it for....wtf, over? )

Im just gonna go back to doing it all manually in waypoints in GO4 lol, this has been such a waste of time setting this all up the last several days for me. Turns out the free programs are easier to use, I guess.

Thanks anyway.;)

That worked, but now Im having trouble with google earth lmao ( only one waypoint shows up, then the rest I add just completely disappear unless I zoom out to 300000 feet,then they show up(all smashed together, obviously) rendering it absolutely useless for what I need it for....wtf, over? )

Im just gonna go back to doing it all manually in waypoints in GO4 lol, this has been such a waste of time setting this all up the last several days for me. Turns out the free programs are easier to use, I guess.

Thanks anyway.;)

Sounds like you need help with a lot of things! However,if you need help with VLM then please ask on the main VLM thread rather than creating another one to air your complaints. I follow the main VLM thread and will always see any new posts - the same is not true for posts made elsewhere.

1) The black band at the top of your VLM window is related to the resolution of your screen and can be fixed by running in compatibility mode. Please follow the advice in post #365 of the main VLM thread where another user shows how it can be fixed.

2) If VLM is failing to start completely you can always reset to initial settings by pressing CTRL when you start the program.

3) If the VLM program crashes then please provide more details so that I can look into it. It is not helpful to say it crashes without providing information that might help me to fix it. Please post a screen shot to demonstrate your problem.

4) By all means go back to GO4 but don't blame VLM or GE for your inability to get it working - most other users enjoy using it without problems.

Thanks

N

Sounds like you need help with a lot of things! However,if you need help with VLM then please ask on the main VLM thread rather than creating another one to air your complaints. I follow the main VLM thread and will always see any new posts - the same is not true for posts made elsewhere.

1) The black band at the top of your VLM window is related to the resolution of your screen and can be fixed by running in compatibility mode. Please follow the advice in post #365 of the main VLM thread where another user shows how it can be fixed.

2) If VLM is failing to start completely you can always reset to initial settings by pressing CTRL when you start the program.

3) If the VLM program crashes then please provide more details so that I can look into it. It is not helpful to say it crashes without providing information that might help me to fix it. Please post a screen shot to demonstrate your problem.

4) By all means go back to GO4 but don't blame VLM or GE for your inability to get it working - most other users enjoy using it without problems.

Thanks

N

Sorry for sounding a little harsh, I had a client I was about ready to explode on, and the technical issues I was having were not helping at the time(tech issues were being caused because of my frustration with the clients I realize now).

I figured out what I was doing wrong, all is well and it runs great, thanks.

I was having scaling issue with Ver 2.2.0 so I downloaded the newer 2.3.0 update. I have continue to have issues with scaling of VLM, where the top is clipped. Note that I cannot add or subtract a waypoint without the top of this screen showing. Perhaps this has been answered already, but I have tried all the suggestions I could find here and I am failing to get this to show correctly. Also in the past I could get the tabs mentioned when right clicking on the .exe file and now I don't seem to get that. I am running this on a Win10 platform.

Attachments

• Virtual Litchi Screenshot.JPG
    Virtual Litchi Screenshot.JPG
    299.8 KB · Views: 25
My VLM quit working correctly after Microsoft forced the 1803 build of Win10 onto my computer. I totally removed VLM from my computer, then reinstalled it, Now it works as before.

I was having scaling issue with Ver 2.2.0 so I downloaded the newer 2.3.0 update. I have continue to have issues with scaling of VLM, where the top is clipped. Note that I cannot add or subtract a waypoint without the top of this screen showing. Perhaps this has been answered already, but I have tried all the suggestions I could find here and I am failing to get this to show correctly. Also in the past I could get the tabs mentioned when right clicking on the .exe file and now I don't seem to get that. I am running this on a Win10 platform.

Hi Joel,

It looks to me as if your graphics card is not set properly - you need to make sure that the settings for your card match your screen. The way to do that depends on the graphics card which you are using but there will be an option in the windows Control Panel where you can set the resolution parameters. Make sure they match your screen.

Also can you confirm that you have the same problem when you view the Mission Hub directly in your browser?

Thanks

N

Thanks

N
Can you post again - or provide a link - to the Registry settings to fix when VLM opens minimized? Thanks!

Can you post again - or provide a link - to the Registry settings to fix when VLM opens minimized? Thanks!
Hi,

1) Please make sure you are using V2.3.

2) And then press CTRL when you start VLM. You will be given the option to revert to initial settings.

Hope that works for you

N

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22