DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vision Sensor Error While Landing with RTH

Lailert

Reactions
My Mavic fly fine in vision mode indoors and it is as stable as usual. However, every time I use RTH, after it descend to around 25 metres, the bar on the top left of the screen will go red saying ‘Vision Sensor Error’ (the Mavic didn’t drift or anything at all). The message stays for only 1-2 seconds before disappearing and the Mavic fly fine again. This do not happen when landing manually, may be something to do with precision landing? Is this something I should be worried about?

My Mavic fly fine in vision mode indoors and it is as stable as usual. However, every time I use RTH, after it descend to around 25 metres, the bar on the top left of the screen will go red saying ‘Vision Sensor Error’ (the Mavic didn’t drift or anything at all). The message stays for only 1-2 seconds before disappearing and the Mavic fly fine again. This do not happen when landing manually, may be something to do with precision landing? Is this something I should be worried about?
Howdy Lailert, a good morning to you. This is not a scenario I am familiar with, there are issues with the vision sensor when in direct sunlight however that does not sound like the case. Have you dried doing a sensor calibration?

Howdy Lailert, a good morning to you. This is not a scenario I am familiar with, there are issues with the vision sensor when in direct sunlight however that does not sound like the case. Have you dried doing a sensor calibration?

I will try tonight. By the way I think I saw it saying ‘Downward Vision Sensor Error’ or something. I forgot to write that in the post.

I will try tonight. By the way I think I saw it saying ‘Downward Vision Sensor Error’ or something. I forgot to write that in the post.
Hmm, another thing to check is that your downward vision sensor and ultrasonic sensors are clean and free of debris, good luck.

Reactions: Lailert
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctiptonk