DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vision Sensor Error

M1N1M3

Reactions
Hi Guys,

I'm new to this, just got hold of my Mavic yesterday and did a trial run, unfortunately, battery went low and it knocked against the window and had a dent on the front next to the sensors, its say vision sensor error and on the controller it says check app, i tried restarting it as some of guys advised but it didnt go away.

I can still use it and fly around, but the error is still there, is there anything i could do or should i send back to DJI authorised shop?

upload_2017-5-4_12-28-23.png

Hi Guys,

I'm new to this, just got hold of my Mavic yesterday and did a trial run, unfortunately, battery went low and it knocked against the window and had a dent on the front next to the sensors, its say vision sensor error and on the controller it says check app, i tried restarting it as some of guys advised but it didnt go away.

I can still use it and fly around, but the error is still there, is there anything i could do or should i send back to DJI authorised shop?

View attachment 12176
Just to be sure....did you remove the protective stickers on the sensors??

Reactions: SeaComms
I also had the "Vision Sensor Error" on my Mavic Pro. I was pretty frustrated, but after a few hours I found the "Assistant" Mac desktop app and re-downloaded the latest firmware and did the sensor/camera calibrations using the computer camera and it worked!

Got the green "Ready to Go" and the error went away.

Mavic – Specs, FAQ, Tutorials and Downloads

Definitely try this.

Hi Guys,

View attachment 12176

SOLUTION

SOLUTION
Hi Guys,

View attachment 12176

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato