DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vision Sensor Errors after firmware update

dlyons

Reactions
I updated to the latest version of the firmware this morning and now I get a ton of errors when I connect to the my Mavic Pro Platinum:

Propeller Guard Mounted
Lander gear lowered. Forward Obstacle Sensing disabled
Downward Left Vision Sensor error (c8f8d2ad)
Hardware Malfunction. Contact DJI Support to arrange for repairs.
Forward Left Vision Sensor error (c8f8d2ad)
Forward Right Vision Sensor error (c8f8d2ad)
Rear Right Vision Sensor error (c8f8d2ad)
Vision System Error (c8f8d2ad)
Restart Aircraft. Contact DJI Support if the problem persists.
Vision System Error (c8f8d2ad)
Hardware Malfunction. Contact DJI Support to arrange for repair

I've tried downgrading the firmware, multiple versions back to Jan 2018, without any change.

What I really don't understand is that I didn't think that a Mavic Pro (v1) had a rear, right or left vision sensor. I though it only had a front a downward vision sensor. It's almost like they flashed my drone with the firmware for the Mavic 2.... Oh yeah, I don't have a propeller guard on my drone....

Anyone have any ideas?

Yea the newest firmware upgrade screwed me too. Now I can’t fly at all. Code 200 call DJI it says. Oh great just what I need. I hate talking to people I can’t understand. I wish they would leave well enough alone.

Same here... tried calibrating countless times, starting and restarting... sometimes the errors are all there other times only some of the errors... only vision issues... never been crashed and only started happening after upgrade.. tried downgrading via assistant 2 but doesn’t seem to fix it[emoji848][emoji35]

Deleted and reinstalled app? Seems it might be it going nuts instead of the actual aircraft.

@MountainMan2017 and @dji_drone and @Kilrah im now getting the error 200 code. Did you guys get any closer to fixing this? I did see on another forum that he resolved it by reflashing both drone and controller with DJI assistant on a Mac due to problems on windows?? Any help would be great as this is driving me insane!!!

Yes I did resolve that issue , but I cant recall what I did. I think I re installed the update using my data instead of using assistant 2 with wifi. and uninstalled and re installed the Go 4 app.

Hi folks I've just done a vision sensor calibration in Mavic pro and it's messed my camera view. When I'm flying or pointing at anything bright I'm getting black and white diagonal strobing lines where sky should be. Any help would be appreciated.

Go into camera settings and un check over exposure setting. If it looks like zebra stripes when you exposure is to high on bright objects that should take care of that issue. It may have turned it on as default.

Reactions: HVYMTL
Go into camera settings and un check over exposure setting. If it looks like zebra stripes when you exposure is to high on bright objects that should take care of that issue. It may have turned it on as default.
Ok thanks for your help I will give it a go tomorrow. Cheers

Ok thanks for your help I will give it a go tomorrow. Cheers
Hi mate
I went into camera and set everything back to default settings and that has sorted out. Just hope it stays that way.
Thanks for your advice

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dean1980