DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vision Sensor Warning...

Blume TMS

Reactions
I've had a warning for months that the vision sensors on my Mavic Pro 2 needs calibrating.... I have no problem flying the only thing I've noticed is when filming the horizon the gimble and thus picture is slightly tilted. So, I'm trying to figure out how to fix this... any help? I tried to down load some assistant thing from dji but as with most of their software it is way too difficult for me to fathom.

I've had a warning for months that the vision sensors on my Mavic Pro 2 needs calibrating.... I have no problem flying the only thing I've noticed is when filming the horizon the gimble and thus picture is slightly tilted. So, I'm trying to figure out how to fix this... any help? I tried to down load some assistant thing from dji but as with most of their software it is way too difficult for me to fathom.
unfortunately the Assistant 2 is a necessary evil and you need to master it.
Make sure your downloading the right one.
Plug in your drone directly to the computer and wait for the Assistant to recognize your drone.
Your looking to get the most current firmware for your drone and controller and batteries.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Land on water.

Reactions: vindibona1
I think I downloaded the right one but I can't get past connect the drone to the computer.... I'm to the stupid picture of plug the USB cable to the computer..

I think I downloaded the right one but I can't get past connect the drone to the computer.... I'm to the stupid picture of plug the USB cable to the computer..
Plug the drone into the computer. and make sure you turn it on ,

In addition to what was said about turning the drone on, I've found it best starting and allowing to fully load Assistant 2 first and then connect USB cable from drone to computer. Also, you may have to temporarily lower your computer screen resolution to get the Assistant 2 camera calibration to work.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bhop786