DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vision Sytem error can not calibrate

I’ve got a simular issue with my Mavic Pro received yesterday.
On the calibration screen one sensor shows dark grey boxe. The other is ok. So, i will return the Mavic this monday for replacement. I am very disappointed about DJI quality control...

Make sure you have the latest version of Assistant 2
Make sure you are NOT doing the calibration on an attached monitor. Must be done on actual native screen. In fact, you must also disconnect said attached monitor (at least I did) in order to run and complete the calibration.

I’ve used the 1.2.4 version of DJI assistant 2 downloaded last saturday on a HP laptop used with the attached monitor and without any external monitor connected.

Since you have had this drone from the beginning. Have you crash it at all? And if you haven't crashed it or if you have, the problem could be the two ribbon cables that are connect on top of the front of the camera board for avoidance system. One of the could have work loose most likely.

29452-9d46d58c5eb90b3291fb2f6a75febdca.jpg
I'm experiencing the same issue, see attached. I've changed out the front sensors, the gimbal control board & the left side core cable to the gimbal board, downgraded firmware and updated, factory reset, still getting the error? error (a00004). I've search Google, Mavic Pilots & I can't find an answer, any help would be appreciated. ;)
Link to screen shot

3 year old thread...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada