DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Vulture Peak Arizona

Paleomanjim

Reactions
Return to Vulture Peak late last month, this time with the DJI FPV Drone. Really like the Sonoran desert so mighty exciting to fly up to this peak from the valley below. Surprised to see a hiker near the summit but he was probably more surprised. We are headed to San Clemente California Thursday for Christmas and family and looking forward to some beach flights. Happy holidays folks and happy flying....
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Return to Vulture Peak late last month, this time with the DJI FPV Drone. Really like the Sonoran desert so mighty exciting to fly up to this peak from the valley below. Surprised to see a hiker near the summit but he was probably more surprised. We are headed to San Clemente California Thursday for Christmas and family and looking forward to some beach flights. Happy holidays folks and happy flying....
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
that had to be near the limit of the FPV drone's altitude, eh? Very nicely done.

Good morning to all-
akdrone- That's a very well done video. I got to spend a decade one year in Phoenix- a place I don't care for at all- but I came to love the desert and the canyons and the mountains of rural Arizona. I can't wait to get back out there with my drones. I'll bet my new Mini 2 would like it out there, too.

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

that had to be near the limit of the FPV drone's altitude, eh? Very nicely done.
Mountain top was around 1000' above my camp site, not to bad, 640' to spare. Main issues here are not getting behind the rocks and loosing signal, RTH has saved me many times!

Good morning to all-
akdrone- That's a very well done video. I got to spend a decade one year in Phoenix- a place I don't care for at all- but I came to love the desert and the canyons and the mountains of rural Arizona. I can't wait to get back out there with my drones. I'll bet my new Mini 2 would like it out there, too.

you all be safe and keep well- Ed
Your Mini 2 will love the desert. The area around Tuscon (Catalina Mounains?) would be awesome to explore, hiked there years ago but have never droned it. Superstitious Mtns would be awesome too but not sure if that is wilderness zone. Thanks

I liked the occasional "wooooch" it just add a little touch to the video, music good too.
Well done captain.
Thanks much. Recently found a website that has 30 free Whooch sounds so fun to play with that. I was trying to find a website that has Coyote howling sounds, that was my first choice for the start of the video but could not find one. Plenty of wolves, owls and rattlesnakes, but no coyotes. Lot of hawks at Vulture peak so used that instead. And I'm pretty sure Vultures do not make sounds but could be wrong!

Thanks much. Recently found a website that has 30 free Whooch sounds so fun to play with that. I was trying to find a website that has Coyote howling sounds, that was my first choice for the start of the video but could not find one. Plenty of wolves, owls and rattlesnakes, but no coyotes. Lot of hawks at Vulture peak so used that instead. And I'm pretty sure Vultures do not make sounds but could be wrong!

Has a coyote howl. It has two of them but one is with crickets in the background and the other with frogs but if you cut the sound close those would not be obvious. The web site. Zapsplats is free for just a download here or there but it does require you to give attribution.

Has a coyote howl. It has two of them but one is with crickets in the background and the other with frogs but if you cut the sound close those would not be obvious. The web site. Zapsplats is free for just a download here or there but it does require you to give attribution.
Thanks, very cool sounds! Flew over a dry lake bed in California desert today, too much fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DvrkDrone