DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waiting for my MAS propellers

• Thread starter Deleted member 94047
  • Start date
My red set is bleeding the material dye even in the packing / cloth bag they came with. As I handled and touched them they bled to my hands / skin too. I wonder is this normal?

I don't think that should happen. I got the orange ones and they don't. May be you could gently rub it off?

I don't think that should happen. I got the orange ones and they don't. May be you could gently rub it off?
Eventually less dye is rubbing off now. I tested the props today, at 100m height the craft could not take 6s exposure without shake. The closest to an acceptable sharpens was around 4s. There was no wind on the ground, and uavpilot states 6m/s at 100m. Does not feel like that at all tbh. I’ve not really tried 6s with stock propellers but I will do so soon.

Some pilots in my country claim it destabilises the aircraft, ie it won’t hold position so easily. I didn’t ask if they changed the gains, do you feel the same?
I have not seen any de stabilization in mine since installing this set. I have just over an hour of flight with them too.

Eventually less dye is rubbing off now. I tested the props today, at 100m height the craft could not take 6s exposure without shake. The closest to an acceptable sharpens was around 4s. There was no wind on the ground, and uavpilot states 6m/s at 100m. Does not feel like that at all tbh. I’ve not really tried 6s with stock propellers but I will do so soon.
Long exposure with the MA is hit and miss even with the stock props. You get one good picture out of 20 or so in my experience; and even that at 1-2"; I have never tried 6". So I don't think it is the MAS props, but try with the stock props and see. Any good comparison is always informative and welcome.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito