DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Walls of Rain coming Down !

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Took the Mavic 3 Pro into a massive wall of rain, it was coming down in sheets, we dont see that to often but it caused a White Out for a bit.
Managed to caputre the Essensce an mood of the Erie Flight , the video does not do justice for hard it was raining up in the sky as it was Horizontal rain and flooded my friends Living room as I left the door open to fly from. We had to get a mop and a bucket.

When Geared up with the Wet Suit you can stay up there all day looking for some action.

Very hard to see the sheets of Rain coming down so I Exposed the video to show some of it.

Screenshot of Adobe Photoshop 2023 (6-15-23, 6-02-34 PM).png

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water and look for Alien ships in the clouds .

Last edited:
Downright dreary. Wouldn't do that myself but shows it can be done..with a wetsuit of course.

Took the Mavic 3 Pro into a massive wall of rain, it was coming down in sheets, we dont see that to often but it caused a White Out for a bit.
Managed to caputre the Essensce an mood of the Erie Flight , the video does not do justice for hard it was raining up in the sky as it was Horizontal rain and flooded my friends Living room as I left the door open to fly from. We had to get a mop and a bucket.

When Geared up with the Wet Suit you can stay up there all day looking for some action.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water and look for Alien ships in the clouds .
Cole it is impossible to actually see the rain in the video but the wet streets and reflections help. I think it shows better at lower altitudes rather than higher up. I'll save my flying time for sunny days and keep dry, but I understand your fascination with it.

Dale

Reactions: twickers14
Its hard for me to see the Rain in the video as well , but there are a few shots where you can see the Blankets of Rain coming down as it was brutal .

Just for fun I changed the Exposure to show the rain more.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1