DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Walter Fuller Park St Petersburg FL

That was neat. Did a good job staying with the bird too.

Tracking moving objects is not as easy as one might think, one thing to track a bike on a street. You know where the bike will go. A bird, not that is a unique opportunity.

Reactions: Bobvt and J-Dog
Funny, I was down there yesterday morning with my Mavic Air and saw the same osprey sitting on the tree top on that little island. It was pretty foggy and at times lost sight and couldn't tell how close I was getting to the trees and that bird. BTW, I was at the Seminole Rec Center up on 113th and found a osprey nest on top of one of the light poles. Went up to check her out and she was sitting there with a tennis ball. View attachment 65768
That's cool!! We're at the rec center do you fly? We live right around the corner from there and didn't know we could fly there.

That's cool!! We're at the rec center do you fly? We live right around the corner from there and didn't know we could fly there.
It in the soccer field next to the parking lot. I had called them to make sure it was OK and he said as long as the field is not in use it was fine. He suggested weekdays before 4PM because weekends and after 4, it is often busy, I was originally going up there yesterday but I heard there is a carnival and pow wow going on. Will try again next week.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dipshot