DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Want source for right angle cable

some parts are indeed better if its oem but cables im not paying 5x for just a name,im **** but not that much.

Hi DAV8IE
How did you get it shipped to Australia when the country was greyed out?

I changed the currency up in the top right hand corner of their webpage to AUD and then added to cart and proceeded to checkout via PayPal, it then takes you back to your order to confirm and pay at this point it had added on the shipping cost and done.

Why can’t you use the charging cable that came with the iPad? Just plug it into the USB port under the controller

Hi DAV8IE
How did you get it shipped to Australia when the country was greyed out?

Hey Gyroman222 how did you get on? did you manage to order online by changing to AUD? If not, I can order for you and you can square me up via PayPal. Let me know how you get on as I got confirmation earlier today that my order has been shipped and on its way

It is way too long and is a straight lightning connection into the iPad which makes it stick out way too far and can be easily damaged while using the remote

I have flown mine just like this for over a year with no issues. Good luck finding a solution that works for you my good man.

Did you purchase a custom cable and not a genuine DJI cable?, my reply was really about it being a genuine OEM DJI cable for a few more bucks as I don't understand that when you can use a genuine OEM cable then why purchase a slightly cheaper 3rd party cable. You may save a couple of bucks on the cable but your Mavic & iPad setup with extra batteries and accessories has probably cost you nearly $2K, as I mentioned I personally would only buy genuine OEM products when possible and that goes for anything I purchase and with DJI's current BOGOF deal then you get 2 genuine OEM cables for the price of 1. Very nice MG by the way, I live in Australia but I am from Scotland so love to see a nice British car as I very rarely see an MG over here in Oz

It doesn't mention in the description its compatibility with Mavic ..?!?

Buy RC Cable

Hey Gyroman222 how did you get on? did you manage to order online by changing to AUD? If not, I can order for you and you can square me up via PayPal. Let me know how you get on as I got confirmation earlier today that my order has been shipped and on its way

I still need to get one from you, what’s the best way to get you paid? I live on the GC.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13