DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

WANTED: Pictures of your Mavic (VOTING CLOSED FOR NOW))

View attachment 111838
09f806bd-f2fe-42ca-be2a-9dda04965f34-jpeg.111839
137B7C1B-4E2F-45A6-A474-997C498406BF.jpeg

I am looking for a picture to use for one of our in-house articles.

I would like to use an image from somebody on the forums.

It can be any Mavic. In Flight or not.

Try to get creative!
Show accessories!
(FMC unboxed, strobes, Wetsuits, Propellers, extra batteries, skins, filters... all of it)

===================================================================
We will attempt to do a "community vote" where the picture with the most likes will be the one I use.
If that doesn't work I'll just decide myself.

I will definitely give credit where credit is due.
Using LrC I can either add your actual government name, or your User ID on MavicPilots.com as a copyright.
I will PM the "winner" (I use that term very loosely, as there are no losers... I love pictures, period)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to have this article finished soon, so I must sadly put a time limit of 48 hours on the voting.

After the 48 hours has elapsed though, feel free to keep sending in those pictures!

Thanks everybody!

Attachments

• 69D43D69-B2D1-410C-B40B-B0E6ACD70F3D.jpeg
    69D43D69-B2D1-410C-B40B-B0E6ACD70F3D.jpeg
    468.6 KB · Views: 18
@Joeri

1598721975502.png

Good looking family! I was just wondering if the two little ones dont argue who should be stuck on the end in the portrait? I can almost hear the bickering because one is longer but the other is wider.

Try to get creative!
Show accessories!
(FMC unboxed, strobes, Wetsuits, Propellers, extra batteries, skins, filters... all of it)

We will attempt to do a "community vote" where the picture with the most likes will be the one I use.

Using LrC I can either add your actual government name, or your User ID on MavicPilots.com as a copyright.
I will PM the "winner" (I use that term very loosely, as there are no losers... I love pictures, period)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to have this article finished soon, so I must sadly put a time limit of 48 hours on the voting.

After the 48 hours has elapsed though, feel free to keep sending in those pictures!

Thanks everybody!

Attachments

• IMG-1140.JPG
    IMG-1140.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 28

Try to get creative!
Show accessories!

Thanks everybody!

Attachments

• Water Landing.jpg
    Water Landing.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 13
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member