DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Warning that says : "Aircraft in Geo Zone. Unable to take off"

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your house is big enough, go for it. I hear you should be careful near walls, ceilings, coffee tables and etc due to the backwash making it hard to control. I don't know how to get around a Geo Zone warning.
One simply does some research before buying?

Reactions: Scubadiver1944
Self Unlocking - Fly Safe - DJI will lead you to the website you would need to unlock geo zones. Also, I would recommend 'B4UFly' from the app store as this can give you detailed information on why you can't fly. For example, the president visited Kalamazoo a couple of weeks ago, and I couldn't fly my drone for the 4 hour window he was here because I lived within 10 miles of the airport he was flying in/out of.

There is an easy process to acquire permission to fly in various geozones. usually entails you agree to some basic terms. Start with familiarizing yourself with the the app you're using.

This has been an entertaining thread to follow, so far.

I figure this guy is either totally ignorant about UAVs and has an issue with authority, or he's just yanking every ones chain....or perhaps he's really 116 and just visiting earth....

Nanu, nanu.......

Geofencing is basically a virtual perimeter programmed with GPS data that keeps drones from veering into restricted air space.
I suppose you live near an airport, power plant, jail/prison or maybe some other government owned facility.
Im not telling you to fly in the area, but maybe try:
-Removing No Fly Zone Restrictions
-Removing Altitude limit
-Increased Flying Range (FCC Mode + Boost)
-Upgrade or Downgrade firmware
-Speed boost
***Keep in mind the geofence is there for a reason you may want to research your area.***

No your zero help not saying where you are. No one can help you
unless you give more info.

Think this person is a troll. Look at name and they are a "NEWBIE" but arguing with people trying to offer help.

Guess they don't know about the SEARCH FEATURE which covers Locked GEO ZONES quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FredFulf