DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Warnings on new unit?

JoeyBones

Reactions
I bought my Mavic from B&H, and on 3/24/17 I took it out of the box, updated firmware, and prior to first flight, looked at the warning log. There were warnings dated 3/11/17 and 3/12/17 already there.

Normal?

BTW, if it matters, I had a Mavic before that I bought direct from DJI, but I returned that one due to camera issues for a refund. Then bought my replacement from B&H.

Are the warnings tracked at an app level, and that's why I'm seeing warnings from an earlier date? 3/11 and 3/12 just happen to correspond to the 2 days I flew the previous device before returning to DJI...

Or did I receive a repackaged refurbished unit? Or are the warnings just leftover from the QC/testing process on all new units?

Are you flying from the same mobile device? If so, you're seeing data from your previous flights.

Reactions: JoeyBones
Are you flying from the same mobile device? If so, you're seeing data from your previous flights.

Thanks very much! I thought this was a likely possibility, but wanted the input of someone knowledgeable on the matter.

It is indeed the same device, so mystery solved.

Appreciate it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeol