DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waypoint Dji Mavic Pro

MiniItaly

Reactions
Good evening all us. Can you help me ? The function waypoint. When i select this function i go to select all the points i need. Now i must record the mission, what i can that on the Dji Go 4 for this? Thanks

You must fly the first mission in order to save it for the next. Or consider using litchi to plan and save missions.

Reactions: old man mavic
Good evening all us. Can you help me ? The function waypoint. When i select this function i go to select all the points i need. Now i must record the mission, what i can that on the Dji Go 4 for this? Thanks
Did you Google or You Tube search the waypoint functions ? There are several really good you tubes on it. It is not difficult.Screen Shot 2021-12-22 at 10.49.47 AM.png

Did you Google or You Tube search the waypoint functions ? There are several really good you tubes on it. It is not difficult.View attachment 140536
A couple of guides to waypoints for the Mavic 2, just what we need in a Mavic Pro forum!
To the OP, you have to fly the mission if only using DJI Go4, or plan the mission using Litchi on a computer then transfer it to litchi on your phone/tablet to fly it.
Actually flying the mission once has the advantage of checking for obstacles that you don’t get planning the mission on a PC/Mac.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom