DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waypoint hyperlapse issue: One dark frame once finished?

parkerpman

Reactions
This has happened twice now. Any ideas why? Or how to prevent it?

I’ve also had the gimbal wiggle all over the place during a waypoint hyperlapse... ideas?

Thanks!

Here is the dark frame.
IMG_7181.JPG

Hello, which app you are using for the waypoints and do you shoot photos on interval or video?

I'm using litchi and shootin either photos or video for hyperlapse and never had dark frame or something like it.

If shooting photos I gues you put the exact number you want to shoot? Honestly I never shoot exact number of photos, usually I leave the number to infinity and at the end of the mission I stop the shooting manually.

Also every hyperlapse have to be additionally stabilized in post, I use Davinci and or Aftereffects.

Hello, which app you are using for the waypoints and do you shoot photos on interval or video?

I'm using litchi and shootin either photos or video for hyperlapse and never had dark frame or something like it.

If shooting photos I gues you put the exact number you want to shoot? Honestly I never shoot exact number of photos, usually I leave the number to infinity and at the end of the mission I stop the shooting manually.

Also every hyperlapse have to be additionally stabilized in post, I use Davinci and or Aftereffects.

I’m using the Dji go 4 app with mavic 2 pro when shooting. And after it synthesizes the video, I have had two different instances when there is one dark frame in the final video. This is just in the simple export to my iPhone. I haven’t looked at the photos on the computer yet.

I'm with Mavic 1 Pro which does not support the new hyperlapse functions in DJI GO 4 and dont have an idea what could be in your case.
I'm making it manually by creating waypoint mission and shooting video or photos in interval trough the mission. Guess the new automated way is better, only thing that I dont like is that it produces low resolution video at the end. With manual Im getting 4K output.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velmapeterson